What will it be like to live in the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world? We’re about to find out because in less than 40 years that’s what the United States will become. In fact, the U.S. Census Bureau estimates that by 2050 one in three Americans will be Hispanic, some 132.8 million people!
To discover what this is likely to mean to our nation, interview bestselling language program author and talk show favorite Mark Frobose.
• Why it is likely that your grandchildren or great-grandchildren will habla Espanol.
• How your audience members can begin speaking Spanish in as little as five minutes.
• That in the near future you will need to “press two for English.”
• Whether allowing Spanish to compete with English is good for the USA or not.
• Why it makes sense for learning Spanish to become a national priority.
“Mark Frobose is the leading language expert in America today.” —Alan Weiss, best-selling author
CREDENTIALS: Mark Frobose has had unequaled success in the language enterprise for more than 30 years. He is the founder of LanguageAudiobooks and the creator
of the cutting-edge BITE-SIZED SPANISH audio language program. Mark’s numerous appearances include MSNBC’s The Well Mannered Traveler, Good Day New York and Entrepreneur.
AVAILABILITY: Available for last-minute interviews and by appointment nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Mark Frobose, (217) 621-0840; firstname.lastname@example.org