Mention adversity, humiliation and even cheating death—and Marni Spencer-Devlin has experienced it. Listeners will be amazed and inspired to hear how she overcame:
- Her painful, abusive upbringing. She was molested by her brother, and pimped by her father.
- Marriage to a jealous man who addicted her to hard drugs.
- Life as a junkie prostitute. She was homeless, raped, beaten, driven to further crimes and jailed.
Most people couldn’t survive even one of those horrors, yet Marni rebuilt her life by “crawling into the light.” She’ll discuss on-air:
- How, despite the odds, she created a multimillion-dollar marketing business that employed 70 others in a tight economy.
- The deadly diagnosis that almost halted her rags-to-riches story. Learn how she regained health despite her doctor saying “Get your affairs in order.”
- Advice for removing self-sabotaging blocks and finding YOUR spiritual DNA. You, too, can overcome anything by discovering your vision and purpose.
- Stopping today’s epidemics of depression, PTSD, ADHD, addictions, broken relationships.
CREDENTIALS: Marni Spencer-Devlin, author of CRAWLING INTO THE LIGHT: A Raw, Gripping True Tale of Triumph Against All Odds, is an excellence coach, businesswoman, award-winning artist and speaker. Praise for Marni and her book: “Thank you for sharing your story, it was truly amazing.” … “Disturbing but immensely inspiring.” … “It takes a tremendous amount of courage to just throw it all out there for the world to see.”
AVAILABILITY: California, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Marni Spencer-Devlin, (949) 315-0475 (CA); firstname.lastname@example.org; www.marnispencerdevlin.com